Kristen Stewart is one of those hate-‘em or hate-‘em actresses (seriously, does anybody but me–and Jodie Foster, I suppose–like the girl?) but I think you can’t deny that she looked crazy pretty at the Breaking Dawn 2 premiere in her gold Zuhair Murad gown, ruby red lips and deep side-parted shiny waves.
Adir Abergel for Frederic Fekkai did her Veronica Lake-hair. Here’s the how to:
- Apply a spray gel (like Fekkai COIFF Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel) from roots to ends to create texture.
- Hand-dry hair until completely dry (for texture and volume), then make a deep side part.
- Take 1″ sections of hair, spray with hairspray and curl around a 1″ barrel curling iron. Pin curls in place and allow hair to cool. Continue this process around the entire head.
- Gently brush out curls and apply glossing cream (like Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream) to ends for separation and shine.
- Slick back one side of the hair and pin it in place. Finish with hairspray.
Her makeup, meanwhile, was by Jillian Dempsey for Chanel: Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lip Colour in La Sensuelle and Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eyeshadow in Spices.