I feel a little guilty whenever I see the premiere for Gangster Squad, because even though it views like an ad for the NRA…it just looks so freaking awesome. (Can we blame it on the stylish music? And Ryan Gosling? Let’s blame it on Ryan Gosling.)
Oh, what the hell, let’s do another Gosling pic. I know how you guys are.
Meanwhile, Emma Stone is quickly becoming a favorite: yours, mine, everybody’s. She’s a dame. She’s a broad. She seems like she just gets it. Oh, and she’s gorgeous, so that helps.
Here’s Emma at the premiere of Gangster Squad, her blonde hair bobbed in a subtle nod to Faye Dunaway in Bonnie and Clyde. (Sebastian stylist Mara Roszac did the fringe honors.) I’m telling you: it’s all about the bangs right now!
Mara’s tips for getting Emma’s voluminous bob, below:
- Wash the hair with Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shampoo and Conditioner and apply mousse to the lengths of towel-dried hair.
- Blow-dry the hair with a round brush. Once dried, use Velcro rollers all over to add movement and volume to the hair.
- Let the Velcro rollers sit for a few minutes and pull them out. Gently brush the hair, making sure to maintain the bend at the ends.
- Rub a drop of Sebastian Professional Liquid Gloss in palms and apply to hair to tame flyaways and add a luxurious shine.
- Finish with Sebastian Professional Shaper Hairspray to keep the hair in place.